Last Updated: July 13, 2023
- Eligibility: 1.1 The Newsletter List Prize Pack (the “Contest”) is open to all individuals who sign up for our e-mailing list during the contest period. 1.2 Entrants must be at least 18 years old at the time of entry. 1.3 Contest is void where prohibited by law.
- Contest Period: 2.1 The Contest begins on July 13, 2023 at 5:00am and ends on Dec 21, 2023 at 5:00am (the “Contest Period”).
- How to Enter: 3.1 To enter the Contest, individuals must sign up for our mailing list during the Contest Period by visiting visiteasternindiana.com, visiteasternindiana.org or in person while providing the required information (name and email address). 3.2 Only one entry per person is allowed. Duplicate entries will be disqualified. 3.3 Entries that are incomplete, illegible, or fraudulent will be deemed invalid.
- Prize: 4.1 The winner will receive a prize pack from East Region Tourism. 4.2 The exact contents of the prize pack will be determined by East Region Tourism. 4.3 The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other alternatives. 4.4 East Region Tourism reserves the right to substitute the prize with another of similar value if necessary.
- Winner Selection: 5.1 The winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. 5.2 The draw will be conducted within seven (7) days after the end of the Contest Period. 5.3 The winner will be notified via the email address provided during entry within seven (7) days after the draw. 5.4 If the selected winner does not respond within fourteen (14) days of the initial notification, they will forfeit the prize, and another winner will be selected.
- Publicity Release: 6.1 By participating in the Contest, the winner agrees to allow us to use their name, likeness, and entry for promotional purposes without any additional compensation.
- General Conditions: 8.1 We reserve the right to disqualify any participant who violates these Contest Rules. 8.2 We reserve the right to cancel, modify, or suspend the Contest in case of any unforeseen circumstances or technical failures that affect the fairness or integrity of the Contest. 8.3 The Contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
- Limitation of Liability: 9.1 We shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, or injury caused by or resulting from participation in the Contest or the use of the prize. 9.2 By entering the Contest, participants release us from any liability arising out of or related to the Contest.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: 10.1 The Contest and these Contest Rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [country/state]. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with the Contest shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [country/state].
By entering the Contest, participants agree to abide by these Contest Rules and the decisions of the organizer, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest.